The MS MindShift initiative offers free live educational events that focus on helping people understand the critical role the brain plays in multiple sclerosis (MS). You’ll learn about healthy lifestyle choices that can help maintain the health of your brain, the impact of changes in grey matter, and ways your brain can work around MS lesions.
Each event includes:
- Stories of personal journeys shared by people living with MS
- Presentations from leading MS specialists on the brain's critical role in MS
- Interactive sessions led by experts on brain-healthy lifestyle choices that you can make every day
- Plus, opportunities to connect with others living with MS
Sign-up is simple
- Choose an event from the list (or map) below.
- Click “REGISTER” to sign up or “WAITLIST” if the event is full (new spots open up often). If you prefer to register over the phone, simply call 855-717-3222. You’re also welcome to bring friends and family if space is available.
- If you can’t find an event near you, please sign up for notifications about future events. We’ll keep you posted if more cities are added.
When is the next event?
Sorry, there are no events currently scheduled. Please sign up so we can keep you informed if new cities are added.